Whether you’re gay, bisexual, or just bi-curious, GuySpy Voice is the gay phone chat line to explore your fantasies and hook up in a place where you won’t be judged for who you are and what you like. GuySpy Voice is the most popular gay chat for real men looking to meet real men.
GuySpy Voice is one place you don’t have to hide who you are. Since 1990, this sexy, crazy, amazing phone line has offered gay men a safe, discreet, and anonymous place to explore your desires 24/7. You can call in for some steamy chat, explore your kinkiest fantasies, make friends, or find love.
Try it for free with a generous offer for first-timers and dive head first into love or lust or something in between. Make it dirty or keep it clean. By connecting with thousands of guys in your local area or around the country, you’ll have plenty of options to find what gets you hard and gets you off.
Treat this as a way to find a private hookup in town or meet sexy singles across North America. Planning a trip out of town and want to have some crazy fun when you get there? GuySpy Voice could be where you meet the guy who will give it to you good. It’s so good you’ll be coming back for more in no time.
Joining GuySpy Voice
All new members are eligible for the free trial. The first step is to visit the GuySpy Voice website and get your local number. If by some chance GuySpy Voice isn’t in your city, you’ll be given a 1-800 number to use.
- Call the local number
- Choose your language, English or Spanish
- Press #
If your number has never been used for a GuySpy Voice account, you’ll be given 60 free minutes to use during your free trial. You’ll have to keep calling from the same number while you’re trying for free, though. It won’t work from another phone until you’re a paid member.
After your free trial is over, and you’re hooked and ready to come back for more, it’s time to join as a member. All you have to do is buy some minutes, and you’re in. For first time users, you get a special Double-the-Minutes offer for your first purchase.
- 10 minutes for $4.99
- 32 minutes for $10.50 (doubles to 64 minutes for first-time purchases)
- 90 minutes for $29.99
When you become a paid member, you’ll receive a member number and a passcode to use from any phone. Don’t share this information with anyone. No one from GuySpy Voice customer service should ever ask for that information from you, and neither should another caller.
Your time starts once you record your greeting and save it (more on that in a minute). Once you begin listening to other greetings or checking your messages, time is deducted by the minute. You’ll receive a notification to add more minutes once you have 20 minutes left, and you’ll get a warning that you’re almost out when you have two minutes left.
If you let your membership sit unused for 30 days, your account will be charged a 10 minute maintenance fee. Stay away for 90 days, and your account will be deactivated and you’ll lose any minutes you have sitting there.
So why should you become a member in the first place? Besides the sexy guys who turn you on, make you think kinky thoughts, and drive you wild? There are a few more good reasons.
- Join the early birds. For active members, you can chat for free between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. as long as you’re active during regular hours, too.
- The more you use GuySpy Voice, the more you earn through their loyalty program including bonus chat time.
- Get priority messaging, which means your messages get sent ahead of the guys in the free trial, and priority customer service.
- Save your greetings to reuse later.
- Take advantage of offline messaging.
- For members, GuySpy Voice is ad-free and you can access your account online.
Using GuySpy Voice
On GuySpy Voice, you have two ways to meet up, chat, and get your freak on: Live Connector or Voice Personal Mailbox.
Live Connector is how you can connect with, flirt, and find what gets you hot in real time. You record a greeting (or use a saved one), listen to greetings of other guys on the line, send messages, and even go into private chats with the guys who really get your attention.
Voice Personal Mailbox lets you keep connecting even when you’ve got other non-sexy things to do. It’s like your voicemail but much kinkier. Record a greeting so interested guys can listen. The guys who want to know more can leave you messages even when you’re offline that you can check later. You can even organize your mailbox into five different categories.
Recording Your Greeting
Because your greeting introduces you to possible partners, friends, and whatever other kinky thing you want to do, it’s probably the most important part of GuySpy Voice. Do it well, and your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. Don’t and you’re listening to crickets or blocking creepers.
GuySpy Voice wants you to succeed so they have plenty of information devoted to making sure you record the best possible message.
- Sound confident.
- Give your first name and a description.
- Say a few things about yourself — be as open as you’re comfortable being.
- Tell callers what you’re looking for – something serious, sexy, fun, or friendship.
- Don’t discriminate based on race, age, or gender.
- Don’t make any references to illegal substances.
- Save your favorites to the Hot List and you’ll get notified whenever they’re online so you can connect.
- If you’re feeling shy, use an ice-breaker for your first greeting.
- Choose English or Spanish each time you login. Just make sure to speak the language of the room you choose.
- Block guys that you really don’t want contacting you by pressing 7. Press 7 a second time to flag their account if they really cross the line.
Navigating GuySpy Voice
Getting around GuySpy Voice is fairly easy. Listen to the prompts whenever you call in. To get a headstart for easier access and use, here’s what you need to know:
1: Request a connection. This is your chance for a one-on-one live chat. It’s completely private so go wild.
2: Send a message. This is where the flirting begins.
3: Play next greeting. You can do this in the middle of a greeting to skip it if you’re uninterested.
4: Add or remove from the Hot List
5: Listen to local greetings of guys in your local area. Good if you’re jonesing for a hookup.
6: Play previous greeting. Want to go back to the last greeting? This is your chance.
7: Block caller. Press it again to flag them as a bad dude.
8: Check the location of a caller to find out if they’re local or a place you plan on visiting.
9: Repeat the current greeting. Did they really say that? Listen to it again.
*: Customer service help
Payments and Refunds
You have multiple payment methods with GuySpy Voice. Use a debit card, credit card, pre-paid credit card, PayPal, check-by-phone, or Western Union. You cannot pay by mail, and Discover Card and check-by-mail are only available to U.S. residents. Your bank statement will show the payment as TELIGENCE.
Prefer to keep it on your phone bill? You can do that too if you call using a GuySpy Voice 1-900 number. On your phone bill the charge will show up in a separate section and will be labeled UCI.
You can pay online, by calling the customer service number, or through your membership when you call your local number.
All charges and fees are non-refundable. Unless GuySpy Voice jacks something up, don’t expect a refund…ever.
Any help you might need using GuySpy Voice can be accessed by pressing the * key while you’re online or calling their customer service number. You can also use their contact page on the GuySpy Voice website. Start with their FAQ page because it’s fairly comprehensive and may answer your question.
Access your account online with a free online account. Sign up with a valid email address and a password of your choice. Once your account is verified, you can login and connect your phone membership to the online side. From there, you can manage your account and notifications from GuySpy Voice (but not the other users), add minutes to your account, and check your balance.
At GuySpy Voice, pretty much anything goes as long as it’s consensual. That being said, your safety is important. GuySpy Voice takes no responsibility for your personal safety but they do offer plenty of guidelines and tips.
- Take things slowly. Don’t let anyone pressure you into moving faster than you can handle.
- Keep your private information private. Never put identifying information into a greeting, and don’t give out your personal info right away.
- Only meet when you’re ready and listen to your gut on this one. If something doesn’t feel right, don’t go or leave immediately.
- Watch out for red flags like being pushy and not respecting your boundaries.
- Meet in a public space and let someone know where you are.
- Don’t give out your number until you’re sure of this guy. If they want to reach you, they can call into GuySpy Voice. Make them work for your trust.